Focus on proficiency ～Proficiency Program～
- Convert knowledge into usable skills through output-centered lessons.
- Nurture logical communication skills with the active use of language functions.
- Measure speaking ability and confirm the degree of progress using the C.A.T. (Communication Achievement Test) system.
Work-related and Personalized Content
- Offer level-based classes with between 1 and 6 students.
- Prepare a variety of programs according to the needs and objectives of individuals, including General Conversation, Business English, Presentations, Discussions, Technical Training for Engineers, Receiving Visitors, Handling Telephone Calls, Overseas Transferee Program, Cross-cultural Understanding and Interaction, TOEIC Strategies, IELTS Preparation, and New Employee Intensive Training.
- Provide self-learning consultation and encouragement.
Carefully Selected Instructors
- Appoint instructors with the appropriate character, education and skills suitable for the guidance of (working) adults.
- Conduct initial and regular training. Train instructors to be business professional role models in addition to developing teaching skills.
- Ensure instructors teach with an awareness of each student’s goals in order to achieve them together.
- Chinese, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Spanish, Italian, French, Korean and others.
- Assign interpreters able to handle business needs such as negotiations, conferences, and acceptance of foreign trainees or visitors.
- Translate contracts, specifications sheets, quality control manuals and other such content.